Greek Cooking & Wine Tasting Experience
- Duration: 7h
- Min. no persons: 2
- Max. no persons: 12
- Pick up: from your hotel
Enjoy a tour to the north of the island, combined with a farm to fork culinary experience and wine tasting. Explore treasures of natural unparalleled beauty, while driving along scenic roads, where dramatic cliffs drop into the infinitive ocean. Swim at Xigia beach, take a shipwreck photo from a vantage point and meet a local family, who welcomes you to their boutique winery and share with you their love for winemaking.
Enjoy an authentic Greek cooking and dining experience with a local lady, who will be happy to share with you her love and experience of the local cuisine.
- Marvel at the upper shipwreck view and snap great shipwreck photos from a vantage point
- Visit an old monastery, meet the young monks who will be happy to show you around and offer you a local treat
- Learn about the island’s history and culture from an enthusiastic and informative guide.
- Taste extraordinary wine
- Learn how to cook some of Zakyntho’s signature dishes
- Savor your creations at the end of the cooking class and try local house wine