Zakynthos Grape Harvest
(7 days holiday)
- Availability: 15-30 September
- Group size: Max 8
- 6h grapes harvest
- 7N stay in Zakynthos
- Accommodation w/breakfast
- Airport transfers
- 4 Meals in local tavernas (Vegeterian & halal catered for)
- 3 island tours
Whether you are a lover of great wine, food or both, our exclusive “Trygos” trip is just the tonic you have been searching for.
Imagine yourself in a sunny vineyard, sheers in hand, pruning grapes from ancient vines! You really do have to experience this pleasure to appreciate the scene at one of the region’s most respected family owned vineyards. For the producers, this is a labour of love, and this is a unique opportunity for you to share it.
You will enjoy tours of the wineries, hosted by the owners. There will be the chance to sample the aromas and tastes of the finest wines, with farm fresh finger-food, selected and prepared to complement what you are drinking.
Later, the whole region is carpeted with sheets of deep purple grapes drying naturally in the sun to make the famous Zakynthian currants, locally known as “Black Gold”.
- Greek family hospitality at its best
- Zakynthos' traditions & culture
- Hands on grapes harvest experience at Grampsa’s estate with locals
- A rustic vineyard picnic lunch
- Visit Grampsa’s winery and taste their wine varieties
- Learn about wine making
- Discover the treasures of the old and modern Zakynthos town
- Go on a private island tour
- Sample authentic local cuisine & local products
- Swim at Shipwreck Beach & the Blue caves
- Enjoy a turtle boat trip to Marathonisi island
- Make a seasonal local spoon dessert with grapes and take home with you